Updating the SnapCam Lite Firmware
Do you have a new SnapCam Lite? There may be some updates!
Once in a while we create updates for our cameras. This may be bug fixes or changes to the software to make our cameras the best they can be. However these updates need to be implemented manually so here is a little guide.
1. Plug your camera in to a computer. Push the button so the camera mounts and places a folder on your desktop.
2. Open the folder and you will see two folders. DCIM is where you will find your photos or videos and FIRMWARE is where you will place your update.
3. Download the update file by clicking here. This will save an item in your downloads folder.
4. Drag and drop the FW.SNAP.1.0.16.bin in to the FIRMWARE folder.
5. unplug your camera and touch the button and the camera light will flash continuously. Once this process is complete your camera will be up to date.